Arkaos fully operational during the COVID-19 crisis
Arkaos takes measures to remain fully operational during the COVID-19 crisis
At Arkaos, the health of our people, clients and their families is a priority. This means that we have taken several measures to ensure the continuity of our services, while fully complying with all applicable health measures that our government and the health experts asked to take:
- Our technological capabilities allow us to stay fully operational.
- Arkaos worldwide deliveries are working
- We announce an online training organized Wednesday 25 March at 3PM (GMT+1 BRUSSELS ) via Arkaos Facebook live.
Follow the official ArKaos Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/arkaos/ and join us for this free training.
- Subject: Theatre mode, How quickly you can set up your project in Mediamaster Express or Pro.
- Interface overview
- Library management
- Video content
- Preset management
- Text generation
- Live input
- Midi , DMX triggering
- Q and A session
- Training duration: 1.30
- Present by: Marco Hinic CEO , Bauwens Benjamin Director Business development .
- Technical support is open as usually and available via
- Let's use this unexpected free time to improve your skills and master our software!
We have heaps of free tutorials on our YouTube channel so be our guest and make the most of it
- Our reception remains open and available by phone: +32 (0)2 340 86 86 from 9:00 am to 17:00 pm
- All face-to-face (internal and client) meetings will be replaced by telephone or video conferences, or postponed
If you have any questions, please contact your regular contact at our office.
Thank you for your support and loyalty as we navigate through this uncertainty.
We will get through this together.
The ArKaos team
Back to All news