GrandVJ 2.6 – New Key Features
- TrackDJ source to synchronize visual playback to external DJ controllers.
- Support for Timecode over Art-Net.
- More precise beat synchronization of visuals.
- Improved support for spans to split output in the VideoMapper.
- Better software responsiveness.
- Spout output both in Instant and VideoMapper modes.
- The DMX Merger in the LEDMapper with GrandVJ XT.
- Support for complex DMX fixtures like moving heads.
- Improved Art-Poll based node discovery in the LEDMapper.
- Auto-unicast for easier and optimized Art-Net network setup.
- Support for Draft Devices in the Kling-Net Mapper to prepare shows offline.
- All applications running in 64 bits.
- Support to playback 16 simultaneous layers.
- Improved Luma and Chroma Keying algorithms.
- MIDI Support for Akai APC mini and Akai MIDIMIX combination with MIDI feedback.
- Many stability and feature improvements.
- Output to Kling-Net and Art-Net LED fixtures.
- Support for new Kling-Force LED product from ArKaos.
- Support for most popular LED strips protocols with Klling-Force LED.
- Support for LED strips with multiple segments.
- Available with Ableton Link
- Broadcast and Unicast support for Art-Net.
- Automatic discovery of Art-Net nodes.
- Flexible patching options for fixtures.
- Easy launch of the two new tools Kling-Net Mapper and LED Mapper from GrandVJ toolbar.
- User defined Canvas size in the VideoMapper to control render resolution for each display.
- Powerful video-mixing software
- No-limit performance and production
- State of the art multi-threaded hardware accelerated graphical engine
- A unique, easy-to-control, customizable interface
- Dual synth / mixer mode
- Receives sound and MIDI from any audio sequencer compatible with VST plug-ins
- Mixer mode with A/B deck and independent preview
- Browser Preview feature allowing to preview visuals, effects, transitions and sources before displaying them in the output window
- Real-time access to all mixing parameters
- Full MIDI / keyboard mapping of all mixing parameters
- Bidirectional communication with controllers supporting generic MIDI feedback
- Support for Open Sound Control (OSC) protocol mapping
- Support for Quartz Composer .qtz files as Sources and Effects (Mac OS X only)
- Multi-screen support with Soft Edging
- Automated Video Generators
- Alpha Channel support in images and videos
- Upgraded Effects Library, with more than 40 effects
- 37 transitions, each featuring 4 parameters plus a fade time
- High-resolution output
- Support of most common media formats including Quicktime, Mpeg 2, Mpeg4, Mkv, Vob, Windows Media, and Flash text & animations with ActionScript3
- Support for movie's audio through FFMpeg (supports most formats)
- Multiple camera support
- Hardware accelerated video engine
- Takes advantage of multi-core CPU
- Compatibility with Mac and PC and all MIDI controllers