Here’s the last step on the road to the final version, this is the first (and hopefully the only) Release Candidate of GrandVJ 1.2 (RC1). It comes with the final audio engine, several bug fixes and includes every features that will appear in the final version.
Read more for changes and download links..
Changes in this version:
- Quicktime audio playback has been re-implemented as fallback solution for movie files with soundtrack not supported by FFMpeg. GrandVJ 1.2 should be able to play sound from 99.9% of the movies files you throw at it :)
- We’ve added an Audio setup panel in Preferences, giving the ability to choose both input and output devices as well as their buffer size:
- Fixed the problem with Layer preview switching when using an nVidia graphics card on Windows 7.
- Enhanced graphic engine performances on Mac, giving the ability to play high-definition visuals even more smoothly.
- Two new demo patches are available and we’ve reorganized the Default Content folder with a new selection of visuals from the DVD that comes with the box. These visuals have been kindly provided by various artists, be sure to have a look at the “about” pdf in each folder of visuals.
For more info about the new features in GrandVJ 1.2, checkout the announcements about each beta release in the GrandVJ forum topic