We are looking for a talented web developer to maintain and evolve ArKaos website. The ambition is to sustain the growth of online sales by improving the online-shopping experience for all our users and provide more attraction.
The candidate must show complementary skills and flexibility to undertake most parts of our website updates. This includes critical missions like maintaining website security, evolving the online shop, interacting with ePayment solutions. It also includes missions like designing and updating new content, managing our client database, developing reporting tools and optimizing marketing actions.
The candidate must have a good culture of eCommerce, eMarketing, SEO, CMS and web development.
Beside web development activities, the candidate will also take an active part in product support, testing and releasing products as well as putting web content online.
We expect the candidate to be skilled, organized and talented to take on various responsibilities simultaneously in the set of missions described below. He will integrate our internal agile development team and interact with various external actors.
- Evolution and maintenance of ArKaos Website, including the online-shop.
- Updating new content including marketing actions, product highlight and other news.
- Developing online services that communicate with our software products.
- Producing fully functional, clean and testable code.
- Managing product builds and releases (automated build process, testing, releases, deployment and communication).
- Support and QA (reviewing developed tasks and builds, analyzing and resolving issues, coordinating external development and testing teams).
- Taking part in the production of web content (articles, banners, marketing campaigns).
- Experience with Drupal, Drupal Commerce, PHP, HTML, REST API, MySQL, JSON.
- Proven experience developing websites with online shops and payment systems like OGONE.
- A good eye for quality, user experience, visual look and service oriented.
- Good culture of eCommerce, eMarketing, SEO, CMS and Social Medias.
- Good English writing skills and good spoken English.
Skills considered a plus:
- Experience in QA process and releasing software products.
- Software development experience in C++ on Windows and Mac (Visual Studio, XCode).
- Experience setting up a build server, installers, automation scripts or automated testing.
- Experience with AGILE or SCRUM methodology.
- Graphics artist skills and experience with Photoshop.
- Experience with the VJ, media server, video, lighting or sound industries.
- University or Master Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Self-driven and positive can-do attitude.
- Proactive, inventive, persevering, structured and autonomous.
- Service minded, problem solver and stress resistant.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and rigorous.
- Willing to work in a multicultural team.
- Excellent team spirit and communications skills.
- Position based in the Brussels area in Belgium.
- Relocation at applicant’s charge.
- Salary depending on profile and experience.
- Immediately available.
Documents to provide
Cover letter, resume and portfolio
*Please limit email attachments size below 10Mb and use online or FTP storage for portfolio if needed
ArKaos S.A., Chaussée de Waterloo, 198 – B1640 Rhode-Saint-Genèse - Belgium.
ArKaos is a leading provider of real-time video technology for the entertainment, music and light industries. ArKaos’ team of developers is pushing the limits and performance of real-time graphic processing to deliver video products for clubs, concerts, theaters, studios, video artists and more. ArKaos is currently growing both its range of products and its international distribution network, and is looking for talented and ambitious people to join the team.